Stay up to date on news, discounts & events
Ready, Set, Mod
- Fosters the connection between coding and creativity.
- Kids learn key programming concepts such as Methods, Variables, For Loops, While Loops, Switch Statements, Arrays, Parameters, and much more.
- Makes computer programming fun and engaging for younger learners.
Meet Your Teacher
Marshall Canon is a veteran software developer and game designer who has developed several games for mobile game startup Runner-Up Studios. Marshall oversees CodaKid’s curriculum design team and heads up CodaKid’s online division where he develops new and exciting ways to introduce young students to video game programming and game design.
Real World Skills
CodaKid students learn real programming languages and build real software using the same tools that the pros use.
Fun And Engaging
CodaKid teaches coding the way kids like to be taught with youthful teachers and YouTuber style
Keep Your Projects Forever
With CodaKid courses you get to keep the software, tools, and projects forever.
Additional questions? See our FAQs »
- PC: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, or Vista
- Mac: OS 10.9 or higher (Must be 64-bit)
- Sold Separately (not for Minecraft Pocket Edition)
- Must meet or exceed Minecraft® requirements
- Greater than 1 Mbps
- Test Your Network Speed